The Los Angeles Chapter began on March 22, 2008 and serves Los Angeles County
and Ventura County. We are part of a national non-profit organization, the American
Sewing Guild which exists to advance sewing as an art and life skill. We also love to get
together with other people who like to sew. We have many neighborhood groups that
meet monthly and we will have chapter events several times a year. Along with sewing
and learning we give back through our community service projects each year.
There are many benefits of becoming a member of ASG:
- Sharing sewing with others who like to sew as much as you do.
- Discounts through local and online retailers with your membership card.
- You will receive the ASG National Publication, Notions, filled with information just
- You will enjoy our monthly newsletter as well.
- Chapter events with Nationally known speakers and workshops to improve your
- Annual National Conference which includes workshops and seminars to help you
learn new techniques and vendors from across the U.S. to enjoy.
- And many more!
Please browse through our website and feel free to visit a Neighborhood Group near you
or Contact Us for more information. You may also visit the American Sewing Guild